Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I need your help, PLEASE!?

To make long story a bitt short. Yesterday I found out that some women is using my social security number. Turns out that the persone that is using my number is working where I used to work 3 months ago. The other wierd part is that she is working with my moms name but with my social #. I strongly believe that it had to do with someone in the ofice. I was a housekeeper thier and the persone working thier is making way much more money than I did working in another position at that same work( resort). Well I think that someone in the office got my application, got my social sec # and got my moms name from the emergency contacts i provided. Well they are doing an investigation on this. What are my rights? Can I sue this buisness. I am very sensitive with my social #, I dont want anybody taking loans or credit cards with my info. I never even give my social unless I have been asurred a job positon. What can I do? I feel my personal information was violated. Please help, I am very confused
Answers:
your employer has a duty to protect your employment files. you definetly have rights against the restort. you need to contact the police and the credit bureaus and let them know.
if the lady accepts some one in the office gave her this info, you can sue the resort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net