Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I read one time that by law the day before your actual birthday, is your legal birthday...?

Like for example, if my birthday is on April 4, my legal birthday would be April 3?
Answers:
I went to high school with a guy that was arrested for being in a bar at 11:45 on the night before his 21st birthday. I don't think that argument would have worked for him.

There was also a guy in LA who argued that, if life begins at conception (as stated in a LA "proclamation" at that time) that he was 21 when he was 20 years and 3 months old. That didn't work either.
No inncorrect. I have no idea where you heard a crazy thing like that. Your legal birthday is whatever your birth certificate says. If yours says you were born april 4th then that is your LEGAL birthday
you should elaborate.I would love to know why.
why would you celebrate the day before your birthday?? you were born on april 4th you celebrate it on that day
Don't read any more. It's making you dumber instead of smarter.
Try telling that to the local night club when you are 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net