Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I saw this bumper sticker and had to take action?

It said, My kid beat up your honor student.

I hadn't known that even happened. My boy never told me that he'd been beaten up. So I confronted the car owner and beat him up. I had to protect my boy.
Answers:
LOL, I dare you to use that as a defense in court ;-)
Yes you did.

Well done. Carry on now.
heh heh heh
Nice one.
Your funny... But actually American kids are getting beaten in academic studies... They cannot even come close to Asian schools, and don't even think about the rest of the world... The US is gotta lose it soon, believe me! It is why I continue to learn by myself to protect my child from being raise stupid vy our own school, and get beaten later when she reach's the working place...
You seem to have some misplaced anger...

You shoulda beat up the kid.
sweet!!
Hahahahahaha
Bumper stickers like that are soooo ignorant.
1.)Question is a joke mode: Pretty good one, Rudy!
2.) Question is not a joke mode: Just the car owner, Rudy?
Queston for you Rudy, How is it you knew that particular parent's child beat yours up? How do you even know your child was beaten up in the first place without asking your kid questions because you stated it yourself you did not know that your kid got beat up? Second, why would you risk everything you have to take revenge on someone you probably don't even know? I hate to tell you you are wrong for what you did but believe me it will come back to haunt you in the worst way. I will not be surprised if legal action both criminally and tortiously comes back and bites you in the butt. If it does I would highly recommend that you have an attorney on hand when it does. I hope that you will think twice before acting in such an irrational way in the future. next time use the legal system if and when it happens again. it is much better that way because then you don't have to worry about it coming back and biting you and your family in the butt later. good luck and please use a more rational way to solve the problem .beleive me I know the hard way that anger and irrationality from emotion causes more pain than good my kids are still suffering from my irrational outburst from 16 yrs ago and now I am paying the consequences of my stupidity and immaturity.
Rudy.. do you know the person that drive the car in that moment... but this sticker say you son name? this is a good joke... is the a sticker next time say I pump.. you wife.. do you to kill the guy to drive the car. I hope no.. what happen the expression freedom...?

we are in trouble!
yeah right
what the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net