Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I paid 80 small claims to get back 1300.00 if I don't get that back, will they have to pay court costs?

I want to know if I will maybe get court costs and lawyer fees if the persons' only income (which it is) Social security. Also this person lives on Gov't housing, and has nothing and owns nothing. Do you see me getting a chance to get my 1300. + court costs back? should I make this person feel bad or intimidated if they can't pay me back? What should I do?
Answers:
If you harass someone, you may find yourself in legal trouble. If you win your case, social security benefits are not garnishable. You will likely spend more and more trying to get your money back and still will not recover from the debtor, especially if the person has not assets. Some times "the principle of the thing" is more expensive than the original loss.
What!!
if you take someone to court...and, you lose, you have all costs to you...

as, far as, someone who has nothing, and, has nothing to lose, and you ask a question if you should make them feel bad or intimated...I think you should just cut your loss and learn from your mistake.

may I say? we, everyone, and anyone I have ever known, has been, ripped off, fooled, mis-led, etc. etc...and, it is part of being human...

just dont get fooled again...let it go, and forgive, and God will replace what you lost...

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net