Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I received a misdemeanor ticket for trespassing?

The cop came to my door because someone accused me of being on their lawn and looking in their window. I was not caught on the lawn and volunteered to go with the police to the man who accused me. I have a lawyer already, do you think this ticket was justified? What do you think will happen?
Answers:
because you say you were not caught on the lawn....yeah ya little peeping tom, they otta sew your eyes shut....
I think you will be able to fight it. If there is no proof that you were ever on the lawn without permission then the ticket is unfounded.
There is no proof. A lawyer may cost more than the ticket though. With some common sense you can fight this on your own.
I don't think it is justified because they have no evidence. Unless they have evidence or some other kind of proof, they can't give you a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net