Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I saw a telephone box with a July 1st compliant no smoking sign in it...?

It was one without a door, just 3 sides and a roof.

Does that seriously comply after July 1st smoking ban?
Answers:
I suppose it does its a public place, I do know of a couple of pubs that have built "bus shelters" for their smoking patrons!.

Moonpig; our council has said that if you are a tenant you are not allowed to smoke in your home if you have any council operatives in your property. But then renting on the private market landlords can say that they want non smokers in their property!
yeh i saw that as well yeh it does comply with the ban as its and inclosed public area
I believe its true
I think it does, as I also saw one in a bus stop, after stubbing my cigarette out!
next they will be telling us that we cant smoke at home. Just think of the money they will lose!! ha ha!!
Yes it does.
yes it is a public place
Who will really enforce this law/ban? I am a non-smoker, but I am against the non-smoking ban. Americans rights are being nickle and dimed away! I say smoke em' if you got em', and if you get approched by law enforcement, tell them you were picking up a lit ciggy from someone that threw it on the ground! OR, stand up for your rights and fight it in court that it is your right to smoke!
This is ridiculous. They sure like to sell them to you but you cannot smoke.$10,000,000,000 profit made for the Government but 2,000,000,000 in health cost. Do the math ,They will never make buying cigarettes illegal.two faced?You bet!!
I was told that if the structure has more than 2 sides then you are not allowed to smoke in it!
Will that stop the yobs letting "Fireworks" off in them ?
12 days remaining
yes it does
I'm guessing it was a BT box as there don't seem to be many others.

I would imagine BT sought legal opinion on this and that it is OK.

It's a pity they don't take the same attitude towards clearing up all the other bodily functions that occur in phone boxes
3 sides and a roof - i'm impressed, the one near me has 2 and a third intact sides, and half a phone.

But yes, as an inclosed public space, it does (yes, the world HAS gone mad). I guess anyone going in their after you may not like it, or something.
Yes its daft but thats the law
Hello all

All these are those poor sufferers who have been inhaling the crap that comes out of a single cigg %26 its simply telling us that "You Dont Need To Help Yourself" but "We will help you eventually cut it down" this would be by taking out primary places that might encourage people to begin smoking %26 also for those who are used to having a *** with a drink.

I just invested money on a beatiful house, dont have to earn big money to buy a big house call richard on uk property invest on 01214525600 tell him i told you, at least that will give me extra 125 pounds that I used to spend on tabacco and another 320 pounds for drinking outside.

This would effect the Bars %26 night clubs alot since 65% of major clubers are smokers other 35% are dead anyway because of smokers.

It has been 40 days now since I have given up, no I not taken anything for it like Nicotine Patches or any form of drugs, but I have got some tips for you:-
try staying at home, buy nintendo wii gives you a great workout!, avoid sugar this make u hyperactive tells ur brain to smoke I felt that, sleep more if poss to avoid time to think about having one or do something then sleep but dont eat before sleep, finally try smoking the crapest cigg you ever smoked like Dunhil lights worked for me, try that.

Good Luck %26 Good Health
Addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net