Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I recently recieved a summons to court for consumption of alcohol by a minor as well as possesion?

i live in the state of maine and i was wondering what type of punishment i would recieve, im 18 so it will be in regular court
Answers:
If this is your first offense you will probably just get a slap on the wrist along with community service or a fine (or both).
Well I don't live in Maine...but when I got cited for underage drinking, I went to court and they gave me probation for 11 months and 29 days. half supervised; where I had to go see a probation officier every month. I was suppose to take drug and alcohol classes, but my probation officier didn't make me. It ended up costing me like $700 in court costs and probation fees. Good luck
You will likely pay a fine, be on probation, do community service, and take classes on drug and alcohol awareness for a first offense. As long as you follow the terms of your probation and complete everything the judge requires, you should not face any jail time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net