Saturday, October 24, 2009

I just went in an off license for some beers and the shop keeper bltently served a very underage kis with fags

UK law...who do i report it too im fuming...ive got a 13 a14 yr old ..nearly lamped the geezer.
Answers:
yep...she's right...the lady above me!
Council, licensing authority, Also the nearest police station to the shop, they may already be keeping an eye on the shop. If it's a chain I'd also write/call their head office.

I'd have told him too and told him my intention!
Trading standards are the people to notify. Theyw ill check on this by sending in underage volunteers in to buy cigs and theyw ill have officers watching to nab the shop doing it!! I know as my daughter was asked to undertake this project by Trading standards on local shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net