Saturday, October 24, 2009

I live in CA, i slid and crashed through my apt's sliding glass door. My injuries were pretty bad, can I sue?

I have permanent facial scars and a bunch of staples in my arms that will leave a lot of scars. Can I sue?? IF so, how do i start??
Answers:
the answer here has questions...what did you slide on? was it inside your apt? if so you would loose a case..if you use aloe vera on the scars they will heal alot quicker and with less scar tissue...CA is not prone to giving everyone a suit just because they are filed...I know it sounds that way sometimes...if you slid because of neglegence on the landlords part to clean up something or had water on the ground when it should not have been then you might have a suit..but if not and you slid on something in your own apt...you dont have a leg to stand on...litrally...hope it helps.
I hope not since you're the one who slid.

Take responsibility for yourself instead of blaming someone else!!
YOU slid in YOUR apartment?
Who are you going to sue? yourself?
Own up to your own clumsiness and don't try to blame something else.
So you slide, and hurt yourself in your own apartment, and now you are looking to sue someone over your own clumsiness? Look in the mirror, and then if you wish to sue yourself, get a lawyer for each personality. Keep notes, and possibly write a book about the whole affair afterwards to break even.
honestly I don't think you can sue...Because it wasn't because at the apartment problem at the sliding door.
Remember you did slid like you say and crashed so...is not the apartment managment wrong doing so.
thats just dumb
There isn't anyone to sue.
Was there something wrong with the floor? If you had asked to have it repaired and they didn't repair it, then yes, you can sue.
Only if they had a leak due to negligence that caused a spill on the floor and you slid on that.

Otherwise, you're a dumb a55 who is looking for a handout.

Let me guess, you're a Liberal? Vote Democrat?
no you can't sue- it wasn't the door's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net