Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need information on background checks & what they look in to!?

In a background check, do misdemeanors, infractions and court probations show up? Please let me know ASAP! Thank you!
Answers:
Any and all curt records show up on a law enforncement (NCIC) background check.
In a background check yes pretty much anything you did to disturb the law it will be on there/also if you are married/who your immediate family members are (just their names). I am not sure about court probation's dates but if you are on probation then I am sure that will show up too. If you are asking because you want to look up someone else it does cost money to do it and may even take a while also according to what you want to know the price goes up or down. Also I think you can even get someones SS# too..which I think is stupid but people will do anything for money.
When someone runs your background EVERYTHING shows up!! Misdemeanors, felonys, fines, probation, time given to serve, actual time served, etc. Even if you plead NOLO Contendre it shows up. The background checks typically go back until age 18 unless a 5 yr or 7 yr specifically is requested.
Actually, it depends on the agency or company doing the check. If it's for employment, then the misdemeanors do not show up.

If you're talking about a NSA background check your 1st grade teacher will get a visit.

When I contracted with the NSA to help establish legal guidelines for disciplinary rules at several listening post s throughout the world, I was point blanked asked if I had ever done drugs.

What to see a picture of the interviewer when I said "OF COURSE I HAVE".

Then there is the White House / Attorney General's vetting procedures which will have your entire history, including that of your parents and everyone you've come in contact with for the last 25 to 40 years.

And if you think I'm kidding, I have two storage units of files I still haven't gone through from 6 different vetting / background investigations done on me in the last 35 years.
It depends on who is doing the background check and how extensive they want it to be. If it's for a government clearance...it's VERY extensive!
Yes, Misdomeanors will show up, as well as probation. Depending on the state, anytime you go to court for something criminal it will show up on the court records if they are checking those jurisdictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net