Saturday, October 24, 2009

I live in LasVegas with my Daughters father We both work out here However because of my stupidity?

I brought my daughter to spend some time with her so that I could get on my own two feet I broke up with her father and at the time did not have a steady place to live I was living with a boyfriend and my mother said she would take care of her for me until I could get on my own two feet she also told me that she would never take her away from me and that I would always be my daughters mother . Big Lie as soon as I was ready financially and also mentally she tells me I would never have my daughter again sending me temporary custody order So at the time I was living with my sister and my daughters father so we moved out and got our own apt went and hired a legal aid lawyer and on the day of the custody order I came to PA only to get slaughtered in the custody conference To make a long story short my daughters father is not completely legal right now and is afraid of being deported. my mother does not allow me to have any contact with our child verbally or letters gifts are refused help
Answers:
Your Mother can "not refuse" you access to your daughter unless she has custody of your daughter, did you give her custody at some point, or did a judge give her custody?
If you simply gave her temporary guardianship, was there a set time on there? If not then you have every right to go pick up your child from your mother, take a police officer with you to pick her up. As long as she does not have custody she does not have legal rights to keep her from you.
I would recommend you go and do everything you can to get your child back, but please ask yourself, where is the best place for her right now? If you feel your mother can care for her better, why don't you try to work something out with her. Tell her you will give her some kind of custody as long as you get visitation with your daughter, put a time limit on this agreement.
Unless you are completely able/willing to care for your daughter, I mean you have your own stable housing, a stable job, then do what is best for your daughter.
Good Luck

RE: Added information~
I would recommened you work with your parents, at some point either you or a judge decided it was in your daughter's best interest to be with your mother.
Play nice to your mom, legally since she has full custody she does NOT have to give you visitation.
See if you can work somehting out with your mother, if she is still unwilling to work with you then make sure your 'duck's are in a row' and file for visitations in the county/state your daughter resides in.
If you want, send letters via registered mailing, make them sign for the letters then you can show you are making attempt to have a relationship with your daughter. If they refuse the letters that to will show they are stopping communications.
well ii dont really know u but ii thiink that u should get a lawyer and resolve thiis and try to get ur legaliizatiion and yeah try to get ur daughter back and ur own mom diid that to u wat a biitch and get a restraiing order ur ur mom and make sure u dont giive up and fiight for ur daughter!
Go get your tubes tied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net