Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need legal advice about a car loan HELP!!?

Here's the situation... My ex boyfriend put a car loan in his name 17 months ago because we got a lower interest rate. We broke up 6 months ago, we had a verbal agreement to keep it in his name while I make the payments. (Which wasn't the best idea in my part.) He got jealous because I had moved on and said he wants the car back now.

I have paid $3,500 into the car. Will I see any of this if we go to court about it? I have proof that I paid all of it.
Answers:
You should contact an attorney and you do have some great advice. Keep all the documentation!

If you have paid by credit card, checks or money orders directly to the dealership, you may have a better chance of getting your money back. If you only have a paper trail to show that you paid your boyfriend, it will be more difficult to get your money back without a written and signed contract between both of you.

Again, contact an attorney! They will be able to let you know what avenues will be best for you to take.
If you have the proof, than yes, you should get it all back. But a verbal agreement isn't the smartest idea. He might say he was only charging you rent. Contact an attorney asap
It's in his name...why did you pay him? I don't think you have a case.sorry
So you're saying the car title is in his name. Fine. Then he owns the car and can take it anytime he wishes.

The money you have paid absent a provable contract between the parties, will be considered rental for the auto that you have used that he owns.

All he has to do is take the title of the car to a repossession firm and they can recover it or he can call the police to accompany him in retrieving his property.

You have no ownership interest in the car by your own admission and you have no proof that you ever did. Also, absent a written contract you have no claim.

By the way, I am an attorney. I suggest you consult your own in this matter as you will get all kinds of ridiculous answers NOT based on property law.
Here's my opinion. The car legally belongs to him. You have paid $3500.00 dollars into the car but you also used the car. Cars are not investments. I believe that you will have to give the car back and might I SAY MIGHT get SOME money back but i doubt all of it. Good Luck!
sue him, while you may have a verbal contract which he will deny , the fact that you have been the sole person making the payments, can be used to demonstrate their was some type of agreement in fact
GOOD DAY EVERY ONE MY NAME IS MR GREAG A PRIVATE LOAN LENDER,I GIVE OUT LOAN WITH 4% INTEREST RATE ANY ONE INTERESTED CAN EMAIL greatloan_agent@yahoo.com
Hello everyone
I am Mr Greg Wilson and i am a private money lender i give loans to those who needs financial assistance at the rate of 3% hence.if you are in dire need of loan you can contact us via gregwilson2007@yahoo.co.uk

NOTE: This offer is open to all.
You can submit your issue in the following website and a lawyer will contact you within 24hrs. Don't worry about their charges, Its only $1/day. So you are getting what you want in just $1. I think this you can afford. Here is the link

http://usa-legalcare.blogspot.com/2007/0...
Good luck
think well.
Compliment of the Day
My name is Mr Jeff Norberts i run an institute of money lending at an interest rate of 3%, i give out loans to those in need of financial assistance hence if you are in dire need of a loan do contact us via jeffnorberts12@yahoo.com


NOTE:THIS OFFER IS OPENED FOR ALL!
I see these things on tv all the time. if you paid for it it's yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net