Saturday, October 24, 2009

I know, I know. This guy had it coming, right?

http://www.waxahachiedailylight.com/arti...

Oh, yeah. We also don't know the whole story, do we? You never know the "whole" story, until you get to the part that says, "The cops are always right."

Flame on, my brethren. Give me your best shot. H ell, I can take it. I actually rather enjoy it, you know?
Answers:
Well, from that information, it looks like yet another example of police brutality. When will it end.
It does look like police brutality, but in all honesty this report is biased because it is presented from the point of view of the supposed victims.

In a court of law, this is considered "hearsay" and is not evidence of anything. It is police brutality if and only if the details presented here are true and accurate.
No
Doesn't look good for the officers involved and I hope justice is served appropriately if determined guilty. Let's be careful to not judge all police by the bad few.

As other examples, a lot of professional sports idiots are making bad headlines, but I don't think all sports professionals are bad. The same is true of Hollywood celebrities.
my father has been a police officer for 16 years and he is a damn good one. i know from growing up with him that there are some "crooked" cops out there. but dont punish the ones that are actually trying to protect you because of somebody elses F*** ups.
It is starting to scare me that I am beginning to agree with you.The cops are our latest extension of our government; notice how much reference is made to the "police" in the Middle East rather than "army". Whatever happened to "protect and serve" or "innocent until proven guilty"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net