Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need help badly??

Okay, so my boyfriend told me that he I guess "robbed" a hotel with the help of his friend. About a day later, he told me that there was a chance of him being caught, so he returned the money before the cops could find him. It wasnt a stick up or anything, his friend just gave open the doors so that he could have access to the money. After telling me, he said NOT to tell anyone. He wanted this to be between me and him. About two days later, he returned the money and waited to see if they were gonna arrest him. A couple of day went by and he heard nothing until recently he had to go talk to the detectives. I dont know what could have happened but he told me after meeting with them he would call me. He doesnt know my phone number by heart, so if he was arrested he probably wouldnt be able to reach me. I now havent heard from him in three days and I have no clue what to do. I dont know if to contact his family or tell someone what happened to him.What should I do?
Answers:
I would call the jail and see if he's in custody.
Find a new boyfriend... and how attached could you possibly be if he doesn't even know your freakin' phone number?? Seriously!
Call his family and ask if he was arrested. And/or, you could call the police station and ask if your boyfriend was arrested because that information is a matter of public record. (Unless of course if your boyfriend is under the age of 18 [juvenile]).
If he had got arrested he got one phone call, consider yourself lucky if he did not call you. You really need to rethink your choices, do you really want to be with someone that makes such self destructive decisions
not much of a boy friend if he doesnt know your number... You may not want to hear this . it will be hard but get out now before you get hurt bad,,, sorry if i hurt your feelings but like all grand dads i care for young people Good luck
Do yourself a favor and don't contact anybody.. You are already in enough trouble by knowing about the robbery and not turning him in to the law.

Just keep your fingers crossed that the police don't come looking to talk to you about it.

And - drop this loser..
giving the money back does not make the robbery charge go away.he still has to face the charges
He made you accessory after the fact by telling you about the crime. Had you gone to the police immediately, then you not at risk of jail for you, but your idiot boyfriend probably hate you for it.

So the issue is whether you love him so much that you are willing to go to jail for him, by keeping silent.

The right thing to do is
1. go to police and make statement
2. go to his family and find out his status

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net