Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need an Atty. who can sue a major Co. for making a mistake.?

I retired last year only to find that I retired too early by the Co.s mistake which led to several major problems such as my 401K got screwed up and also it was brought to my attn. that I am to be protected under the Whistle Blower's act. I need an Atty. yo represent me, Federaly against a major Co.
Answers:
Retiring early should not affect your 401K. If you have other legitimate complaints it should be easy to find a law firm to represent you. Just stick to a big one, some a small firm.
You need to find an attorney that specialized in employment law. Go to the yellow pages. You could also do an Internet search for lawyers in your city/area.

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net