Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need advice, anyone can help me?

ok let me explain, i got a dui awhile back..and im almost done with probation..

here is the thing i got a ticket i just paid, and im on low financially..

should i walk to work for awhile..?? and not pay for gas and etc..since im on a tight budget..work is maybe an hour walking..?

save my vehicle for a couple weeks?..and plus my rent is due next month..so saving my vehicle would be a smart idea?
Answers:
what ever you do don't lose your car. there is always hope when you have a car and things are 100 times worse when you don't. if you are allowed to drive take a job delivering pizza a few hours a night. that will give you some extra cash and you can live on left over pizza for a while.


don't lose your car for any reason.
Walking a hour to work? You're a trooper, maybe try to car pool or taking the bus if you have public transportation in your town. But you will definitely save money being gas is so expensive now a days
How about a second job that you can work at home?

Borrowing money to buy a bicycle?

I remember those days; Good luck!
It would also be good exercise and the weather is getting nice most places, so I guess it's up to you.
Do what you have to do.Take the bus to work for a year.Just
use it only if you have to.Be responsible.Driving isn't a
right its a privilege.
Walking is good exercise. One hour walk is not bad. When I was in high school. I walk for a total of three (3) hours back and forth everyday for four years.
i would definitely walk to work if its only an hour. i have to get up pretty Early for school in the morning and after a while you get used to waking up earlier so yeah walk to work if its not that far. i would only use the car for long distance like more than an hours walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net