Saturday, October 24, 2009

I moved someones car for a prank, whats the worst that can happen?

I moved a car of a friend of mine for a practical joke.

Basically we were in class in college, and when we were leaving a friend handed me this guys keys and said "itd be funny if you moved his car".

I moved his car from one car park to another one literally around the corner. Myself and my friends all found this very amusing but the person who owned the car didnt see the funny side and threatened to tell the police I was joyriding his car, driving without a licence and driving his car without permission.

Im 18 from Northern Ireland and was wondering, in reality, what the worst that can happen to me is.

Thanks :)
Answers:
you could go to jail.. if the person involved wants to push it, you could be in serious trouble. let this be a lesson to you, if you skate through this, leave other peoples property alone.
The right lawyer could probably twist it into an automobile theft case if your friend decides that's something he wants to pursue.

Why you would do that to a friend is beyond me.
#1 I would not think that this guy would press charges and if he did the worst that could happen is you could be charged with grand theft auto----class 1 felony----driving with suspended/no license----class 3 misdemeanor--------what will happen----nothing----maybe some community service from the judge to teach you a lesson
Let me guess.

On campus, no problem

off campus...depends on huw much tolerance they have for his hurt feelings!

you'll not see the long kesh for this one,! more books less beer!
I`m sorry but i don`t see the funny side either?moving from one spot to another is one thing,IF YOU HAD LICENSES!
Well really nothing can happen. Police go by what they see. IF the police didn't see anything then they cant do anything. Also its not like the car was stolen or damaged. I think the friend was just mad. Police will just tell him to keep an eye on his keys. Thats pretty much it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net