Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need help in understanding the concept of "Ownership"..?

My BLACK WIFE has these huge deep southern butt cheeks. I'm wondering if another WHITE MAN at her job claims to be "TAPPIN' IT", does this guy have the right to sauce my wife's booty like I do at home?


THANKS FOR THE HELP.



PHANWA IN THE MACHINE ... Y'ALL!
Answers:
Yes, white men buy all the stuff that's available.

It also depends on what you do to her "at home."

Besides that, she's givin it up to all of us, on demand.
If I were you I would find this white man and inquire about his claims of "tappin' it" and they'll most likely turn out to be untrue. I'm not sure if this is a legit question. I won't elaborate more on this because I highly doubt this is a legit question. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net