Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need all the advice I can get!?

My friends and I planned a trip to Hawaii, from the beginning I said that I couldnot afford it, one of myfriends offered to use her frequent flyer milages to pay for my ticket, I agreed to this. Afterwards she books the trip without my knowldge or consent, calls me and tells me that she could not use her flyer miles and that I owed the whole price for the ticket; problem is I can't afford it, the ticket is non refundable. Can she take me to small claims court for the amt. of the ticket? I mean, she should've told me that she could't pay for my ticket and then let ME make the decision wether to go and buy the ticket or not. But when she bought the ticket she did not have my consent nor did I have any knowledge of all of this. What should I do?
Answers:
Don't sweat it. You didn't ask for a ticket. She bought without your consent. She fcuked up. The judge should see that.
Girls are sly... she might have booked the ticket with 'Air Miles' and is trying to get you to pay for it. That way she has money in her pocket rather than Air Miles she may never use!

Dont worry about a small claims court, its her dumb fault for booking using 'money' without your consent. Stay strong brother! Otherwise find yourself a part time job and try and pay for it!!
You did consent to her using her frequent flier miles for the ticket NOT for buying a ticket for you. Why would she have bought your ticket without discussing it with you? She knew you did not have the money or she would not have offered to use her miles. Tell her to sell the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net