Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need some reassurance--reported ex-husband to ICE...?

Two years ago he pled guilty for 3rd degree felony sexual assault of a teen girl. He is not a citizen, but he has a green card. This week he was arrested AGAIN for probation violation. We were married almost eight years and we have three children together. I reported him to the ICE today because legally he should have been deported a long time ago, is that right? Please reassure me that I did the right thing...and what will happen to him now? Can he be deported immediately?
Answers:
Don't worry yourself over this. You where in the right to call them. If your marriage to him got him the green card tell them you are no longer married. Also if he has assaulted a girl the chances he will do it again are high. You want him as far away from your children as possible. Do you have sole custody of the children? If not get it, keep the children safe from him.
You did the right thing. If I were you I'd report it to my two US Senators, my Congressman, the Attorney General of your state and the county sheriff. The sooner this guy is deported the better.
yes you did the right thing this time. anyone who sexually assault's anyone is not a good person, they are predators.
I hope he can be deported right now. If you don't hear anything keep calling.They will get him.Good luck Dear.
hm...interesting story I can't wait to hear/see the out come of this
Not only should your ex-husband be deported, based upon his felony conviction, the law states that he should also be banned from returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net