Saturday, October 24, 2009

I know I cant pic just one but If I had to what race would I be..?

Im a quarter Hawiian
Im a quarter Spanish %26lt;from spain%26gt;
Im a quarter Black
Im a quarter puerto Rican

my mom is half puerto Rican half spanish
My dad is half black half Hawiian


My mom just looks white looking hispanic and my dad looks like a light skin black person with slightly chinky eyes sorta like Tiger woods



Picture J.Lo and Tiger woods with a baby .. If I had to claim a race what would I be !
Answers:
I dunno if you could pick one race. I wouldn't...I'm mixed race too (Ghanaian, Ethiopian, Ashkenazi Jewish, Lebanese, Welsh, blah blah blah too many to name...lol) BUT, if you really wanted to, I'd say you'd be MOSTLY African and European...your African side coming from your "black" grandparent and Puerto Rican grandparent (Ricans are black, European and Native) and your European coming from your Spanish grandparent and your Puerto Rican one.
human race
That's a very interesting question! I'd probably say whatever your mom is.
heinz 57
Human
simply a nice human being
Not important, if peoples begin to disciminates against you, then you know what answer to choose based on its premise...
This can be useful!
Don't affirmate something that can do you wrong later, play it safe! ;-)
Biracial is what they call it. most applications/forms have these options.. African American, Caucasian, Mexican, American indian, and Biracial.

Or you can call your race as "Blackexian" Black mixed with mexican. Or "Hawiirican"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net